Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Sticky Barbeque Ribs Recipe
4 pounds pork spareribs
1/4 cup ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup rum
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup chili sauce
1 teaspoon dry mustard
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 dash ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the ribs into individual portions and wrap in heavy duty foil.
3. Bake for 1 1/2 hours. Unwrap and drain fat.
4. Place ribs in a large pan in a single layer.
5. In a bowl, mix together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, rum, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper.
6. Coat the spareribs with sauce and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
7. On a grill that has been preheated on medium, set the grate about four inches from the burner and brush with oil.
8. Cook the ribs on the grill for 30 minutes, basting frequently with the marinade.
Posted by Hi, my name is Nick at 9:32 PM